Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Current Bimmer Owner - New Here

Hello all,

New to the forum. Currently driving a lightly modded 135i, but also in the market for another car at the moment and the Fiesta ST has really caught my eye.

Will be updating on the site on a regular basis.

-MrClean-

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome to the forum.

Awesome,welcome. I gotta admit when I was cross shopping I checked out the 135i and 128. Nice looking cars. The new 2 series look really nice also,especially this M235i Coupe - 320 hp twinturbo inline 6, and 320tq at 1400 rpm!!! [ohcrap](dies off at 4500 but still). She is heavy at 3,500 though...

http://www.bmwusa.com/Standard/Content/Vehicles/2014/2/M235iCoupe/MediaGallery.aspx?ImageGuid=7424248f-13b5-48ba-9c9d-5c0883ab43a5

Anyways the FIST will be a great addition to your lineup.

-ry

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Welcome to the forum. While a Cobb Accessport doesn't do for our little FiST what it does for the BMW 1-series N54/N55 engine (you are very lucky to have an engine SO responsive to mods!!), the mods we do to our cars do make a notable difference.

135i - Cobb AccessPort +100hp +120tq
- aFe Intake +25 hp
- Exhaust +22hp
lol
Fiesta ST - Cobb AccessPort +5hp +30tq
- Intake Tube / Filter +8hp +9tq
- Exhaust +12hp

yeah we don't compare so well to response to mods, but they're wholly different animals made to different price points- and entirely different engines. I'd absolutely have both if I could.

and whether you need Fiesta ST parts or parts for your 1-series hit up ModBargains.com (where I work) - the guys here are amazing with BMW stuff.

Good luck with your hunt, I am sure a test drive in a Fiesta ST will likely have one in your driveway!

Perry

Welcome! If you do get a FiST, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Or at least I hope so. I sure love mine.

Welcome to the forum. While a Cobb Accessport doesn't do for our little FiST what it does for the BMW 1-series N54/N55 engine (you are very lucky to have an engine SO responsive to mods!!), the mods we do to our cars do make a notable difference.

135i - Cobb AccessPort +100hp +120tq
- aFe Intake +25 hp
- Exhaust +22hp
lol
Fiesta ST - Cobb AccessPort +5hp +30tq
- Intake Tube / Filter +8hp +9tq
- Exhaust +12hp

yeah we don't compare so well to response to mods, but they're wholly different animals made to different price points- and entirely different engines. I'd absolutely have both if I could.

and whether you need Fiesta ST parts or parts for your 1-series hit up ModBargains.com (where I work) - the guys here are amazing with BMW stuff.

Good luck with your hunt, I am sure a test drive in a Fiesta ST will likely have one in your driveway!

Whaaaatt 100 hp and +100 tq from a Cobb tune [ohcrap] daaaaammnnnn.

I think our little 1.6's don't respond as well as other engines bc I read somewhere that our turbo and engine is so small it already is pushing out a lot of power...

Heyyyyy I didn't know you work at mod bargains. That's awesome,I just order my Cobb and Injen intake today from there. I order from "Eric". What department do you work in?

-ry