Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Digital Tuning

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Never heard of them but it looks like they have a handheld flasher as well.

Aren't the Chinese models similar to the ones from Australia?

[ohcrap] Wow,did you see these gains,am I reading this right? 228hp and 332tq. 0-60 in 6.1. I wonder if someone tried it,it says for 2013. Should it fit for ours to.

-ry

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Whatever happened to that guy from Mexico with the tune?

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
If these numbers are bhp, its pretty believable.
I'm making 223hp and 287ft lbs of tq (389nm) at the fly wheel.

OP
XuperXero

XuperXero

Thread Starter #10
Never heard of them but it looks like they have a handheld flasher as well.

Aren't the Chinese models similar to the ones from Australia?
Chinese and Australian models are all imported from Germany. So basically Euro Spec.

[ohcrap] Wow,did you see these gains,am I reading this right? 228hp and 332tq. 0-60 in 6.1. I wonder if someone tried it,it says for 2013. Should it fit for ours to.

-ry
Actually... USDM and Euro ECU's are different. MAFS vs MAPS for intake reading.

If these numbers are bhp, its pretty believable.
I'm making 223hp and 287ft lbs of tq (389nm) at the fly wheel.
I agree, it's pretty believable considering Bluefin and Revo are claiming similar numbers.

Perry

I think you should get it, Rod, install it and check it out for us. There's a garage in Tijuana that'll help, I'll bet.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
I think you should get it, Rod, install it and check it out for us. There's a garage in Tijuana that'll help, I'll bet.
Hmmmm me thinks you are tempting me ... lol Up side is I could learn Italian then...

OP
XuperXero

XuperXero

Thread Starter #15
Swiss speaks French. I've been there. Hard to get by... even though Canada is bilingual, I live in the English speaking province.

Damn,if this is out for us in the states I'm all for it,prob is the nearest one from me is in like west Maryland,good news for you Delaware ,Maryland guys though. I have had revo chips twice,both in vw GTI's,and they made the car a monster. Would love to try it out and I would think you can expect more gains from there tune compared to Cobbs.

-ry