Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ready for suspension upgrades. looking for suggestions

So I have dabbled in the engine mods area of my fist and am wanting to concentrate on the suspension now. I am looking for suggestions as to what set ups work best for daily/spirited street driving. I already have the eibach pro kit installed . I have researched some of the many braces available and dont want to overkill my car so here is a list of parts i am interested in installing. my main focus is to not buy something i dont need or another part will also take care of. any info will do.

eibach front/rear sway bars
pierce front tie bar
pierce fstb (mainly for looks)
pierce rear brace
pierce torsion bar

and yes i like to waste money on mods if they are even just slightly beneficial but would this be overkill?

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
I have the 2 pt brace and getting the front tower brace and street torsion bar on order. I love the 2 pt brace and can't wait for those parts to be installed. I don't think it is overkill. This is just my daily driver and I'm doing all this to mine.

OP
T
Thread Starter #3
thanks for the response Kip. I wasnt sure if the front 2 pt brace served the same purpose as the front sway bar. i like spending money but dont want to invest in the same thing twice

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Now that I don't know about. But I have seen people running them both so I'd assume they work well together.