Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Best Wife Ever

So I wouldn't have my FiST if not for her, since she got it for me. I fell in love with it at the dealer but didn't think my credit would qualify me, long story short she spent the next three days haggling and finally told me my car was waiting for me after final detail.
Either way the other day she told me to go ahead and order my new tires but don't get new rims cause I can paint my current rims and put the money back into the car. Then out of nowhere she orders my new shift knob and Rally Armor mudflaps. Best Wife ever.

OP
R
Thread Starter #4
I know the stock ones are heavy but the rims I wanted to get will only save about 20 lbs total
They were the Ford Racing Focus Rally Rims.

twolf

Why new tires? Unless they're winter tires, the stock tires are exceedingly good.. and most tires you'll get will probably be a downgrade.

OP
R
Thread Starter #6
I've got 11k on the RE050As and I've very nearly smoked them, I work for Bridgestone and I've done my research on them. The Potenza RE760s have slightly better grip in the dry and last a little longer. The RE050A is a very very good tire and I am not saying it is bad. I've just nearly smoked mine. Lol.

twolf

Ohhh! The thread sounded like you'd just gotten the car! Enjoy!

OP
R
Thread Starter #8
Lol. Sorry about that, I've had the car about 6 months and I am still maddly in love with everything about it.