Check Engine Icon ! Major Repair Needed !

burke4

City
Hotchkiss
State
CO
Country
United States
What I Drive
Ford Edge 2015
Just got back from our Ford Dealer. Found out that my 2015 89K mi has a coolent link in #4 cylinder! My Edge is well maintained. Interesting no heating issues ever. Just had check engine icon appeared one week ago. Cost of repair $6,500 !!!!! Have to purchase a long head plus parts ! Googled issue a list of lawyers came up with help you file a lawsuit to Ford. Apparently Ford is well aware of the issue and has TSB regarding this issue. NO RECALL issued. Is this issue worth fighting ?? Lost ALL respect for Ford and I am or was a loyal Ford consumer. Any advice greatly appreciated.

City
glide
State
OR
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Ford Edge
Same issue here...2017 98,000 miles on it, .engine light came on, notice coolant low, took it in to have looked at and mech. told me coolant in #1 cylinder, print out TSB....Replace long block!!!! No extended warranty. Did alittle research and could not believe the number of complaints of same issue. And not recalled....come on FORD, I know you can do better. I too, am wondering if it worth fighting or a losing battle....LOVE MY FORDS!!!!