Dead battery and seat adjustment button, help!

City
Apex
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2007 Ford fusion
I have recently purchased a Ford Fusion 2007 (in May).. I'm short and need to use the seat button that moves you forward and back to comfortably reach the has pedal. This afternoon, I opened the car and heard a clicking sound and the battery was DEAD. It wasn't the lights. When I pressed the seat button down, the sound went away. Is it possible that I failed to release the button and drained the battery???

City
puerto galera
State
HI
Country
Philippines
What I Drive
2001 330ci
https://perssiblo.tk

coronavirus

Thread by @DrDannielle: March 23rd, 2020. Origins of CoronaVirus via @ Its just soothing to watch this at lunch. I want a studio like @GeorgWebb has. They
China on Wednesday reported its lowest number of new coronavirus cases since late January, lending credence to a prediction from the countrys senior medical adviser that the outbreak could be
Find out your chances of dying within the next 5, 10, 20 or 30 years, plus whether highrisk activities or the coronavirus affect your odds of dying.
In queste ore si stanno valutando le dimissioni dallo Spallanzani, per la prossima settimana, della coppia di cinesi, primi casi accertati di Coronavirus in Italia e ormai guariti. Lo si apprende
US scientists have completed a coronavirus vaccine, Texasbased genetic engineering company claims. Greffex said Wednesday that they had finished development of their vaccine for the virus that