Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Fiesta Noob

What I Drive
Blue '14 SE
Just picked up a gently used '14 SE today with about 24k on the odo. Price of fuel here in SoCal had me looking for an efficient DD other than my GMC 2500 Diesel.

So, here I am with a snazzy bright blue SE that will hopefully provide years of fuel sipping smiles per gallon.

I was a bit hesitant on the 6 speed auto dual clutch with all the problems Ive read up on. I opted for a 3 year b2b warranty to alleviate the stress of potential problems. Hopefully that will provide peace of mind.
I've been doing bit of research on it, and have learned how it works, learned is quirks and how to drive it. Just hope the seals don't start leaking.

Thanks again, and see ya on the forums!

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Hello and welcome to the forum. The problematic seals on your 2014 have either already been replaced or got the later spec in production. You can and should have a Ford dealership service department run an OASIS report for your Fiesta. It will reveal the warranty history and any open recalls or TSB's. Please keep us updated on your ownership experience. These forums are a good place to get information on the Fiesta.

OP
F
What I Drive
Blue '14 SE
Thread Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. I do hope it has the new seals. If not, then I still have a year and a half on the extended Ford warranty, then another year and a half on the bumper to bumper. Ill check up on the OASIS report, bought it from a Ford dealership, should have asked for that and a CARFAX, completely forgot about that.