Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

factory wheel name?

I've been looking around for a day or so and can't find the name for the 17" alloy wheel. I know you have the (Rado Grey) option for color but what is the name of the style wheel that comes on our FiST? *note* I did not see it on my build sheet or on the ford website and random google seaching failed me. Im just curious as to what to call them. "17" alloy wheels with summer only tires" is a very long winded and uninspired name. [hihi]

Unless it's part of an upgrade package, the wheels that come on cars are rarely given a name or available aftermarket. The wheels that come stock on our car are called "Wheel (Style 6)" and are designated by size and color via part number C1BZ-1007-G. The actual casting is likely done by a third party manufacturer, but they are branded as Ford Motorcraft parts.

Some other wheels on Ford vehicles are made by Ford Racing/Performance and they are available aftermarket with "names". An example are the wheels that come on older performance Focus variants like those listed here:

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/resu...utoModel=Fiesta+ST&autoYear=2016&autoModClar=

OP
obsandrew
Thread Starter #3
[MENTION=4366]IrishST[/MENTION] thanks. That's alot of good info.

This is a good point. Would be nice if they had a name. Lots of OEM wheels have names... Ponys, salad shooters, grand sports, Style 5, daiseys, parallels etc

OP
obsandrew
Thread Starter #5
This is a good point. Would be nice if they had a name. Lots of OEM wheels have names... Ponys, salad shooters, grand sports, Style 5, daiseys, parallels etc
Right!? That was my exact thought. I think our OEM wheels look pretty good. They have a style that is unique and only come on the FiST. Most of the names above I believe are adopted by the fan base for the respective car but I can't believe we as the fan base for the FiST have not adopted a name yet. If the factory called them "style 6" I think we should run with that. It worked for BMW right [hihi]

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Porky, Fatty, Heavy Duty, etc...way overweight to say the least and they should of been 16's, obviously I am not a fan of them, got rid of mine with 293 miles on them, only 5 by me.