Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Tomorrow should be the day!

I think I'll be picking up my Little Pocket Rocket tomorrow, I know some people have waited much longer than I have but this month has been dragging Lol. Anyway I'll let everyone know if tomorrow finally is the day I've been waiting for. Wish me luck!

OP
MOFiestaST
Thread Starter #7
Yeap,and there is another nj owner who is in brick also. We should have a meetup,one of these weekends once the weather warms up some.[cheers]

-ry
Really that's cool, I just picked it up today, finally done!!
I think that's a good idea once the weather gets a little better, and it had to snow the day I get my car Lol.
Thanks Everyone!

Really that's cool, I just picked it up today, finally done!!
I think that's a good idea once the weather gets a little better, and it had to snow the day I get my car Lol.
Thanks Everyone!
Ha,ya broke her in right,Let the modding begin![deviltail]. About 2 days after I picked mine up we got hit hard. Luckily I was able to garage her for every snow storm so for except for one,but it wasn't to bad. I really hope someone will come out with a product to cover underneath our cars. It's just wide open under there. I know there is a company in China or Japan that makes one and they have a Facebook,but no way of getting it over here. It really bothers me that they didn't put some kind of protection underneath the front of our cars.[thumbdown]

-ry