City
Humboldt
State
KS
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Edge ST
I am looking for a receiver cover that says either Edge ST, or ST. (Prefer one that just says ST

Have looked at several sites, and have found a few that says EDGE, but none of them say Edge ST, or the preferable ST.

Any suggestions, or ideas where to look?? If I can find one, wanted to get one for my son for Christmas.

Thanx

Last edited:

Rob K

City
Macedon
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Edge ST
I am looking for a receiver cover that says either Edge ST, or ST. (Prefer one that just says ST 0.

Have looked at several sites, and have found a few that says EDGE, but none of them say Edge ST, or the preferable ST.

Any suggestions, or ideas where to look?? If I can find one, wanted to get one for my son for Christmas.

Thanx
Last resort idea would be to order the rear badge from your dealer and stick it on the receiver as if replacing the one on the lift gate. FYI they have a slight bend in them so it may need a little love to sit flat.

OP
B
City
Humboldt
State
KS
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Edge ST
Thread Starter #3
I actually found a white, and a carbon fiber receiver cover on line. AND, I thought about doing that very thing.

Would really like to have one that just has ST on it, but am probably looking for a needle in a haystack !!!!