Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Waiting for delivery in Australia

Hi all I'm another Aussie waiting for my FiST to be built and delivered, been told June/July. Never thought I down a Ford, but the FiST is too good value for money.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard, what color and options did you order?

OP
N
Thread Starter #6
I've ordered performance blue and sadly in Australia we don't get the options. Recaro interior is standard.

OP
N
Thread Starter #8
Okay, time to confess: you're not a Holden fan, are you? [screwy]
No I'm not a Holden fan, Nissan actually lol. Was going to purchase a new Pulsar SSS until I heard about the FiST. But I will never go for Ford in V8 Supercars!

No I'm not a Holden fan, Nissan actually lol. Was going to purchase a new Pulsar SSS until I heard about the FiST. But I will never go for Ford in V8 Supercars!
Okay, I'll (sort of) let you off for that one. Not much of a Datsun fan myself.......... Volvo FTW!!! [twothumb]

Have you been given a vin number or anything yet from the dealer or a estimated delivery ???

OP
N
Thread Starter #14
Have you been given a vin number or anything yet from the dealer or a estimated delivery ???
So I spoke to the dealers stock controller who went into fords system and apparently the car is built with a VIN, but no shipping details or dock date.

Yeah mine said a month ago that I would get mine on 12th of july. Im still waiting for a response about my vin.

OP
N
Thread Starter #16
Yeah mine said a month ago that I would get mine on 12th of july. Im still waiting for a response about my vin.
I approached Ford Australia on Twitter to ask them about tracking the FiST.

OP
N
Thread Starter #17
Fingers crossed but Ford have told me the ship is due to dock around the 11th July. Woo frickin Hoo been hanging for this! Seeing all the members on here enjoying their FiST's has been like torture lol

Fingers crossed but Ford have told me the ship is due to dock around the 11th July. Woo frickin Hoo been hanging for this! Seeing all the members on here enjoying their FiST's has been like torture lol
Same here mine should arrive the 9th at the dealer :)

Our car is on the same boat the morning camilla I got told 12 of july. It should be in Melbourne in a day or 2