Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Manbearpig's 2019 Fiesta SE sedan

OP
manbearpig
City
STL
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Ford Fiesta SE
Thread Starter #3
I paid $211.50 shipped through carid.com, it's a good mid-range cover. Covercraft's website has a good chart with what materials are good for different conditions.

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
I paid $211.50 shipped through carid.com, it's a good mid-range cover. Covercraft's website has a good chart with what materials are good for different conditions.
The fitted or semi fitted covers are definitely worth the slight extra cost.
I had a universal type for my 2011 hatchback, it would blow off the car if a breeze came up, even if I had it parked in the garage.

jsinsay06

City
las cruces
State
NM
Country
United States
What I Drive
ford fiesta se sedan M/T
did your come with the 201A package?

OP
manbearpig
City
STL
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Ford Fiesta SE
Thread Starter #7
Is that the SE appearance package? It does have that. I think you have to have it to get fog lamps.

jsinsay06

City
las cruces
State
NM
Country
United States
What I Drive
ford fiesta se sedan M/T
thats awesome.i wanted the 201A package so bad but ended up with 200A package SE.now i have to install everything my own.sync3,ambient lighting etc.i wonder why the 2019 didnt come with ambient lighting

jsinsay06

City
las cruces
State
NM
Country
United States
What I Drive
ford fiesta se sedan M/T
nice!!!thats what i wanted so bad but didnt get approved 😭😭😭.ended up with just the 200A package on an SE model.up for a trade hahaha?mines only got 500 miles.havent driven at all.maybe you can help me install the ambient lighting sir.

Attachments

OP
manbearpig
City
STL
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Ford Fiesta SE
Thread Starter #11
Thanks. Mine is sitting right at 2000 miles right now. Just checked the oil and still looks nice and clean. The ambient lighting shouldn't be too hard to install, I believe I've seen a few threads on installing it. To be honest though, I wouldn't want to rip apart a brand new car. Interior stuff usually breaks pretty easily.

I didn't originally want all the frilly stuff, but now I'm glad I've got it. This was the only manual sedan I could find in my area. I added factory rubber floor mats, front splash guards, and stainless rocker plates, all official Ford items. I don't plan on adding anything else.

jsinsay06

City
las cruces
State
NM
Country
United States
What I Drive
ford fiesta se sedan M/T
youre just like me haha.i have to have it on a manual tranny and a sedan which is so hard to find.i had to search the entire US to get this particular car and ended up driving to colorado from new mexico to get this car.and i also like to keep it as stock as possible no aftermarket stuff just ford.can u send me the link of the installation please

OP
manbearpig
City
STL
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Ford Fiesta SE
Thread Starter #14
I don't know how mechanically apt you are, but you could check your local junkyards to see if you can pull the lighting yourself. This usually helps in learning how to take apart the interior too, better to break stuff at the junkyard than on your own vehicle.

I can't see to find the thread on installing it, but I'll look harder later. It's either here or on fiestafaction.com

jsinsay06

City
las cruces
State
NM
Country
United States
What I Drive
ford fiesta se sedan M/T
thank you sir!!!its really nice to see people here who shares the same interest.my wife and friends are making fun of me for buying a fiesta hahaha.but i love this god damn car!junkyards here in my area are really junk.so rare to find fiestas.people would be all over it for parts.thanks a lot for your help bro i appreciate it.i wanna have the ambient lighting atleast if im not gonna have the sync 3 and all that

OP
manbearpig
City
STL
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Ford Fiesta SE
Thread Starter #16
I was already leaning toward the Fiesta but I also considered the Toyota 86/Subaru BRZ, Mazda Miata, Mini Cooper, et cetera. I just couldn't justify the price and being less practical. Also, I like having the car that is less of a people magnet, I'm not looking for attention. I just like a car that's fun to drive, and the Fiesta's handling is definitely leaps and bounds better than anything else for the price. I drove mine home for a little over $15k.

This is probably my first and only brand new car. I still drive my truck (a 2001 S10) when it's raining or snowing, which in St. Louis is too much of the time. That's the vehicle that I mod and wrench on. I got the Fiesta because it was the last year and I just got my student loans paid off.

jsinsay06

City
las cruces
State
NM
Country
United States
What I Drive
ford fiesta se sedan M/T
just like me exactly me bro.i had to get a fiesta coz its the final run for it.had to have it brand new.i always wanted to have one and i was running out of time.got lucky on this one.i drive a saab 93 and 2015 civic lx.never driven the fiesta since i got it.ill drive my saab to the ground.i baby the fiesta too much

Attachments

OP
manbearpig
City
STL
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Ford Fiesta SE
Thread Starter #18
Here's a pic of how drastic different lighting affects this color paint.

OP
manbearpig
City
STL
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Ford Fiesta SE
Thread Starter #19
Getting ready for the first oil change. Been a year since production.