Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Any good shops in/around ST. LOUIS or anyone willing to assist?

I just purchased my FiST last week (2015 Oxford White) and will soon be looking to do a few upgrades. However, on previous cars I've owned, the most I've done is install an axle back exhaust and a short ram air intake. That's about the extent of my mechanical prowess.

I'm looking to do a customized COBB stage 2/3 setup. I want to get a AP, FMIC, air intake, and downpipe but leave the OEM exhaust until next spring/summer. I'm a bit hesitant to take off the front bumper and go at installing the FMIC or downpipe by myself. Therefore, I'm looking for some advice on either a local shop I can trust or a fellow member in/around the STL/Southern IL area.

Thanks in advance.

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Join us at St Louis ST Enthusiasts on Facebook. You'll find the help you seek there. We DO have a local ST shop, BTW: Panda Motorworks.

OP
O
Thread Starter #3
Join us at St Louis ST Enthusiasts on Facebook. You'll find the help you seek there. We DO have a local ST shop, BTW: Panda Motorworks.
Thanks a lot Hijinx! I just sent a join request to the group and will check out Panda Motorworks! Much appreciated!