Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

F/S K03 OEM Ford K03 Turbo w/600 miles on it. $330 shipped

Trader history for pwnall1337 (0)

pwnall1337

Vendor
Price is $330 shipped with paypal friends and family payment or $330 + paypal fees for normal paypal transaction.

Or you can come pick it up for $280 Cash here in San Antonio, TX as shipping on these guys is about $50 :(

Was keeping it around for my 2015 f150 purchase, but I bought the 2.7 instead which uses twinscroll turbos.

Will be shipped within 24 hours of payment.

Note* This will not fit your fiesta st as a direct bolt on as you'll need an adapter to mate the k03 to your manifold. This turbo will require an adapter.
[MENTION=952]frankiefiesta[/MENTION] (time to buy a k03 :p)

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Oh man, very tempting. I actually just installed the turbo that I bought from you after I had it go through the cyborg treatment. Tuning is on Thursday. Going to PM you

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #3
Oh man, very tempting. I actually just installed the turbo that I bought from you after I had it go through the cyborg treatment. Tuning is on Thursday. Going to PM you
[MENTION=952]frankiefiesta[/MENTION]