Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Tax Season sale!!!!

Trader history for DHM (0)

DHM1

1000 Post Club
If you are looking for the best turbo kits out there for your Fiesta ST? Looking for that new set of lowering springs? or just looking to replace your worn out pad and maybe a fresh set of plugs? Now is the time to do it! Spend $100 min and save! If you can get it cheaper else where still pick up the phone or message us!

visit www.DeadHookMotorsports.com and enter code: UncleSam at check out!

Russell@DeadHookMotorsports.com
248-941-4992

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Russ,
Please save some time on the schedule for my turbo change as I promise I am finally going to get the parts sent out in a few days at the most as will have the car in a garage and take it apart. My knees are doing well so I can do the work, have the place to do it, excited to finally get this completed...:)

I do want to use the billet compressor wheel and I will be in Scottsdale, very close to the shop that does the upgrade so it might be best to ship the turbo to me or to them so when I get the rest of the parts I can put it all together sooner and start tuning it.

Thanks,
Rick

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
No doubt !! Believe it or not, back when Russ first joined, I'm the one who begged him to build something like this for the community, even though I knew I'd prob never be able to afford it.

To me, if you can afford it, its the only option on the market period.

twolf

No doubt !! Believe it or not, back when Russ first joined, I'm the one who begged him to build something like this for the community, even though I knew I'd prob never be able to afford it.

To me, if you can afford it, its the only option on the market period.
Exactly why I can't wait for mine to get here! Should be shipping any day now, I ordered it 3 weeks ago :) Russ's customer service is amazing, for anyone on the fence!

where do you put uncle sam? theres only comment boxes before you confirm your order.. and when I put it in there it doesn't effect the amount...

TempeST

I ordered my Crash Beam/Race FMIC a couple days ago on the Tax Season Sale. Cant wait to have that puppy at my door and installed. Need to get ready for the BT coming soon.

anyone else order rally armors? I ordered them on the 25th and have been calling/emailing them and they still haven't given me a date for when they will be back in stock... are they on national backorder or something?

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #18
anyone else order rally armors? I ordered them on the 25th and have been calling/emailing them and they still haven't given me a date for when they will be back in stock... are they on national backorder or something?
I will email and post the response email.

Russ

I will email and post the response email.

Russ
thanks russ, I know when dealing with 3rd party goods you get them from someone else to so I understand the delay and you don't make much money anyway. I just want to know when you'll be getting them so I have a better idea of when il be getting them, thanks again