City
San Francisco
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Edge
Afternoon everyone.. I’m new here and hope this is the way to do things... I have a 2015 SEL and the rear hatch is inop.. No none of the buttons work, I tried unhooking the battery for a few mins and then hooked it back up but nothing happen.. I took off as much as I could of the interior plastic but was wondering if anyone has any idea how to remove the latch assembly so I can get the hatch open... Thanks again

City
fort Saskatchewan
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Afternoon everyone.. I’m new here and hope this is the way to do things... I have a 2015 SEL and the rear hatch is inop.. No none of the buttons work, I tried unhooking the battery for a few mins and then hooked it back up but nothing happen.. I took off as much as I could of the interior plastic but was wondering if anyone has any idea how to remove the latch assembly so I can get the hatch open... Thanks again
Did you get this sorted? I have been having some issues with my 2015 as well. It started as an occasional issue but now it's a permanent issue. I figured out how to open the latch from the inside but that's not a solution. It's the titanium edition with the dash button, the hatch button, the fob and the foot sensor. None of which work. The door closes via the "internal" hatch switch and the fob. I didn't try the foot or the dash switch for closing but I assume it works. I'm now assuming it's the actual latching mechanism but I want to be sure before I start buying parts. Did you get the solution? I'm looking for a wiring diagram but no luck yet without buying it. This is a real inconvenience.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk