Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Now I've done it: Pick up my Accessport V3 from CP-E at Lunch

iso100

1000 Post Club
Car has about 820 miles on it and I just couldn't take it anymore. I told myself I wouldn't mod this car when I got it but I couldn't help myself.

I discovered that CP-E is only 20 minutes from my house so I will go pick up the AP V3 today.

Curious about your thoughts on this:
My transmission seems to have a whine under slight load in all gears. I need to take it in to get checked out. Should I wait to flash the tune until after I at least get my complaint logged or do you think it doesn't really matter?

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
You're going to love the Cobb tune.

As for your transmission issue, I would get that addressed first before installing the tune. Hate for them to dig around and blame your tune for the transmission issues.

OP
I

iso100

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
As for your transmission issue, I would get that addressed first before installing the tune. Hate for them to dig around and blame your tune for the transmission issues.
I was afraid people would say that. Damn. Guess I need to get this thing to the dealer to get checked out and to get an oil change.

So there must be a way for them to tell the last date of ECU flash/reset, huh?

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
I was afraid people would say that. Damn. Guess I need to get this thing to the dealer to get checked out and to get an oil change.

So there must be a way for them to tell the last date of ECU flash/reset, huh?
No one is 100% sure, there are rumors that Ford can count how many times your system has been reflashed, but I'd hate for you to loose on the gamble lol

OP
I

iso100

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
Yeah. I certainly don't want to lose that gamble.