Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Sup guys, SoCal Ox White ST and lots of plans for it!

Hey guys my names John(obviously) I bought a 2015 Oxford White Fiesta ST(named GhoST) about 45 days ago, put 3,500 on it so far and loving every minute of it.

I have a LOT of plans for this car, sadly i wont be completing the list for awhile unless i get a pay raise!
But i am going to go through the list 1 mod at a time. Even if it takes me till im done paying off the car, it will look and drive the way i want it when im done with it.

The only thing that has bothered me so far is that i dont see very many other ST owners out on the roads, several focus ST's but only 1 fiesta. I also had someone in a Focus SE drive like a maniac just so he could get along side me and give me a thumbs up. That was kinda cool, just wish i saw more fiesta brothers out there!

Anyways today after i go get some Dim Sum in orange ima go swing by Cobb Tuning and get a Rear motor mount and drop in air filter to hold me over on mods until i can save up more. I can only afford like 400-500$ max in a mods a month so i can save up for my car payment :x

Looking forward to meeting some of you and talking cars with you guys on the forums as well.

here is my car : http://imgur.com/a/s3ach

Hey John welcome, it's good to see another FiST owner in SoCal. I know what you mean, I've only seen a handful on the road. Look for [MENTION=282]BlueBomber[/MENTION] here on the forum, he's trying to put together a monthly meet for SoCal. We had one earlier this month, hopefully you can make it to the next one.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard John.

Good stuff. I would have ordered OW but couldn't pass on the incentives on the 2014 models and availability.

If I were you I'd wait on the mount/filter a month or two and buy one of the Cobb packages that include intake and RMM with an accesport.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Welcome

We are going on a run in the Santa Monica Mountains With another group tomorrow morning.
All are welcome.

Dave

OP
johnlopez624
Thread Starter #9
Hey John welcome, it's good to see another FiST owner in SoCal. I know what you mean, I've only seen a handful on the road. Look for [MENTION=282]BlueBomber[/MENTION] here on the forum, he's trying to put together a monthly meet for SoCal. We had one earlier this month, hopefully you can make it to the next one.
I would have been at the modbargains meet if the day didnt change randomly, i remember reading all over that it was gonna be a thursday and when that day rolled around i looked it up again and found out that it was Wednesday and i was kinda upset lol.

Do these change colors?

they do not, i however did swap them out after i got a fixit ticket for the red ones, so i put in White LED's.

i have seen "switchback" LED's online however that do change from orange when blinking to any other color when not.

Good stuff. I would have ordered OW but couldn't pass on the incentives on the 2014 models and availability.

If I were you I'd wait on the mount/filter a month or two and buy one of the Cobb packages that include intake and RMM with an accesport.
Im not very good at waiting :X i just got home from getting the Filter and RMM lol.

Welcome

We are going on a run in the Santa Monica Mountains With another group tomorrow morning.
All are welcome.

Dave

That sounds amazing but i honestly dont have spare money for gas now this week lol. I really appreciate the invite, but definately has to be next time!

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
If you should change your mind at the last minute.
I will be up at 2:00 and leaving at 5:00 am.
We should be doing about 50 miles so only about a gallon plus travel.

Dave

OP
johnlopez624
Thread Starter #12
Welcome John. Are those white rims?
Indeed. Plastidip with glossifier, just to hold me over until i have the money to powdercoat. Im still learning towards getting them powdercoated/gloss clear coated white, but im really debating on finding a color that POPS. I want to be different..

If you should change your mind at the last minute.
I will be up at 2:00 and leaving at 5:00 am.
We should be doing about 50 miles so only about a gallon plus travel.

Dave

Thanks, but im actually going to Oktoberfest tonight against better judgement so im really going to be broke tomorrow lol. Like under 50$ broke. Plus i doubt ill wake up that early after drinking ;)

Have fun! got a gopro? maybe record the drive? Would watch that vid.

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Yes, we've put together a regular monthly meet now! Third Wednesday of the month, 5-8pm, all focus/fiestas welcome.

1721 E Lambert Rd Unit C
La Habra, CA

dig the white! welcome aboard, if you need and advice on a mod, want to see what a Stage III fiesta is like or need a hand turning a wrench let me know.

I'm based in La Habra at work and live in Anaheim.

See you at the next get together!

-Nick

westcoaST

1000 Post Club
Welcome to the Forum. I like the white wheels. If you're interested down the line, I know a place that charges $65.00 per wheel to powdercoat.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Welcome to the Forum. I like the white wheels. If you're interested down the line, I know a place that charges $65.00 per wheel to powdercoat.
Does that price include chemical stripping?
We have done these wheels before and sandblasting will pit them.
This will give you a dull/mat finish.

Dave

westcoaST

1000 Post Club
Does that price include chemical stripping?
We have done these wheels before and sandblasting will pit them.
This will give you a dull/mat finish.

Dave
They glass bead blast the wheels. This does not harm the wheels at all. I had my Ultraleggeras powdercoated by the same place, as well as my Mustang calipers

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
We just had a FiST wheel powder coated gloss white last week.
The glass bead still left the surface ruff and caused a dull finish.
It is not bad but a high gloss looks better.

Your choice.

Dave

westcoaST

1000 Post Club
I would use a chemical stripper on the wheels then. Eastwood makes one that works well. Kind of messy, and requires a couple of applications, but it will strip without any problem. Then you can powdercoat them.

I have 4 for sale, that I would chemically strip, if requested. Won't add too much to the price

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Yes, that stripper works well.
My original point was that most powder coaters will also strip then coat but it is about $100-00 per wheel.
However your price may be better.

Dave