Cobb Tuning for the Edge ST?

City
Las Vegas
Anyone reached out to Cobb to see if they plan to provide tuning for the Edge ST?

I know Livernois Motorsports has support for the Edge Sport so it should technically work on the Edge ST.

GFelder3

City
Annville
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Edge ST
As SOON as I knew I was ordering an Edge ST, I e-mailed COBB, a company I used extensively previously. They said "NO," but that doesn't mean one cannot get their wonderful "Accessport" and have a real tuner add some maps to it!

GFelder3

City
Annville
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Edge ST
Livernois had lots of goodies for my 2015 Taurus SHO (obtained when the dear wife refused to ride in the Fiesta ST anymore!) although since I was leasing it, (and would've purchased it, but saw the Focus RS!) I did nothing to it.

GFelder3

City
Annville
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Edge ST
Anyone reached out to Cobb to see if they plan to provide tuning for the Edge ST?

I know Livernois Motorsports has support for the Edge Sport so it should technically work on the Edge ST.

The Edge Sport had the twin turbo 3.5 L engine, I believe, same as the Taurus SHO. Livernois is a SHO Tuner, and that may be how they can do something minimal for the Edge Sport: same engine! Note: this is my GUESS!

City
Williston
State
VT
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Ford Edge ST
The Edge Sport had the 2.7 twin turbo. The transmission was a six speed, that's pretty much the only difference from the ST. Oh, and they did some computer recalibration to give the ST a little more HP and Torque.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LonestarEdgeST Performance Tuning 2