City
Onaway
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2024 Ford Edge Titanium
I just bought a new 2024 Edge 1 week ago. This Edge is so much different than my previous 2017 Edge. Number one I want a manual in my hand. Not on the screen. Number two I don't like the dial to change the different gears. My dog already the first day moved the dial into reverse while I was driving. Scared me to death. I don't know how I'm going to get used to that great big screen also and I'm still trying to figure out why all the letters are so small

Daz_7_7

City
Indianapolis
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
2024 Ford Edge Titanium
I just purchased a new Ford Edge. The rotary dial was on my 2017 Fusion Platinum. I love it. It does things automatically when you might forget something. I find it very safe. I have never had one of my dogs shift it. That would not be easy. I agree about the manual. You can pull the PDF up on your phone or tablet and not be in the car. I drove many cars before deciding. The Edge is a better ride than most out there. I love the Audi, but the edge was on par with it for less money. It is more fun to drive than Lexus RX. I cannot believe this is the last year. The Edge L they sell over seas should be sold here next year. But I like that it is a 5 seater, where the edge L is a 7 seater.