Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

‘Freddy’ the Fiesta.

City
N/A
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
Ford Fiesta sport Ecoboost 1.0
Picked him up second hand for a mere 10k.Ecoboost 1.0.88,000 kms on the odo.(2015 WZ)Thought I would have ago & ceramic coating the car,all in all came up very well,very labour intensive,had to decontaminate the paint(snow foam) the clay bar & finally a IPA wipe down.Two coats later of CQ UK 3.0 CarPro ceramic coating & all done!Very happy with how it turned out.

Attachments

LionsTooth

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Northern
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Fiesta SE HB Magnetic
Picked him up second hand for a mere 10k.Ecoboost 1.0.88,000 kms on the odo.(2015 WZ)Thought I would have ago & ceramic coating the car,all in all came up very well,very labour intensive,had to decontaminate the paint(snow foam) the clay bar & finally a IPA wipe down.Two coats later of CQ UK 3.0 CarPro ceramic coating & all done!Very happy with how it turned out.
well-played-golf-clap.png

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Clay bar and ceramic coating is time consuming! I would do it if my paint wasn't beyond saving.

econoboxrocks

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Elkhart
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
'17 ST
Some 1.0 models came with a six speed manual in the US. They didn't sell many here because you could only get it with a manual.

OP
Hackney
City
N/A
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
Thread Starter #7
Some 1.0 models came with a six speed manual in the US. They didn't sell many here because you could only get it with a manual.
Only way to fly..Ford now only brings in the Fiesta ST into Australia now.Rest of the range has been axed.

Last edited:
OP
Hackney
City
N/A
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
Thread Starter #8
It
Clay bar and ceramic coating is time consuming! I would do it if my paint wasn't beyond saving.
is,but very satisfying,time consuming?Absolutely!Once I got the confidence up to do the coating,I really enjoyed doing it.