Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

2016 Fiesta Titanium Hatchback

City
Camarillo
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Ford Fiesta Titanium Hatckback
20211010_095527.jpg
Here she is, her name is Mudkip and I have had her for about 2 months now! I have done a lot of research and I believe it might be an ST line(it is Kona blue), due to it coming with 195/50R16 from what I have seen there are a few different models and setups so please correct me if I am wrong. Main question for me is can a 205/50r16 with a 40mm offset or a 205/45r17 with a 38mm offset would fit with out any spacer or rubbing. Also if the fiesta ST stock exhaust would fit and by chance if anyone has one for sale? Thank you!

LionsTooth

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Northern
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Fiesta SE HB Magnetic
View attachment 6024
Here she is, her name is Mudkip and I have had her for about 2 months now! I have done a lot of research and I believe it might be an ST line(it is Kona blue), due to it coming with 195/50R16 from what I have seen there are a few different models and setups so please correct me if I am wrong. Main question for me is can a 205/50r16 with a 40mm offset or a 205/45r17 with a 38mm offset would fit with out any spacer or rubbing. Also if the fiesta ST stock exhaust would fit and by chance if anyone has one for sale? Thank you!
First, welcome, KonaBlue016! Check out my build (in the signature) and also I would check out the ST forum for lots of non-performance ideas. I especially like the What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ? thread. I ran through all of that thread when I got my car about 15 months ago; it has great ideas and fun. Great bunch of folks there as well as my Fiesta friends here.

welcome to the party pal.gif

Yes, a stock ST exhaust will fit from the Cat on back; not sure about the Cat, though. As far as finding an ST exhaust, I have seen them on EBay and ST forum. Post an ask there and watch the for-sale block; they come up occasionally.

Your question on tires depends on wheel width. A 205/45/17 will likely work unless you put it in an 8-inch wide wheel. I would pose this question to the ST forum, as well. There are quite a few threads about just this subject.

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Welcome to the forum. The ST forum has an exhaustively deep discussion thread regarding just wheel and tire fits.
The fiesta has probably the most extensive selection of performance grade struts, shocks and springs of any compact hatchback ever sold in North America. I believe that only the Honda Fit and Fiat 500 Abarth has approached it in terms of choices.

econoboxrocks

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Elkhart
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
'17 ST
The ST line was only sold in the US in '19. It has the ST bodywork, exhaust, Titanium trim and 16" wheels, but is otherwise a standard Fiesta. I think they were just getting rid of ST parts before closing down the line. Kona Blue was only offered on the Fiesta in '16, so it's a rare and very nice color. The Titanium came with 16" wheels.
You might get away with slightly taller tires, but I wouldn't risk it.

econoboxrocks

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Elkhart
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
'17 ST
I sold my stock ST wheels to a member on this forum. They're 7x17 wheels, and they fit fine. You can find ST size wheels and the occasional exhaust for sale on the ST forum, like Lions Tooth said. https://www.fiestastforum.com/

He has a sedan, and they look sharp, IMO.

Last edited: