City
Calgary
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2020 EDge Sport
Recently my 2020 Edge ST navagation system stop remembering all my user inputs. I tried a soft reset and a hard reset and this did not change the memory issues. The only user input that Sync 3 remembers are my radio stations.

I took the car to my dealer and they said they fixed the problem. In reality all they did was what I did and it cost $320 to fix, thank you very much. They said the checked their repairs. It wasn't working. Before I left teh dealer I input all my info. Got home turned it off and back on, everything I put in was gone. Oh yes I forgot I was about 200 km over the warranty.

Has anyone had the same issues and/or have a solution to this problem?

City
EAST BERLIN
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2023 FORD EDGE ST
Sorry to hear about the issue. I just bought a new Edge ST, am new to forum. My first thought was to maybe try reseting the computer by disconnecting the battery from car for a couple minutes. Then reconnect and see if it works. Sometimes the dealership can do an update or run computer diagnostics to see what is happening, but SYNC system is tricky, as I've had dealerships tell me, to figure them out.

Worse case scenario the only other thing I could suggest is use usb to your phone GPS and use navigation that way instead.

OP
S

sinnettj

City
Calgary
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2020 EDge Sport
Thread Starter #3
Thanks for your comments. I have tried all that but nothing works

In addition the screen now will not turn off even after the car is turned off. Taking it in tomorrow